Friday, December 11, 2009

letter the thirtieth: when does it matter?

I don't think I've ever spelled out 30th before. It looks funny.

You know what else looks funny? When question marks are larger than capital letters.


 Change In America 
   THE  FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF  AMERICA
WHEN DOES IT MATTER
This is a mistake we put this person in the White House
He is killing our country, trying to take our Freedom, Put Seniors in Danger, Trying to Take Our Guns, Trying
to re-write our Constitution, Trying to force changes
down our throats, that Americans are saying NO to.
THIS MAN MUST BE A ONE TERM President
Our biggest enemy is not  China, Russia, Iran; no, our  biggest enemy
is a contingent of politicians in Washington DC.  
 
They must be FIRED come Election 2010
America Deserves Better!
America Can Recover, but
only if we get rid of the trash.
Plan to make this coming Election the biggest this country as ever seen. We
must clean house.  BEWARE, they may make things look better, just to
get re-elected, don't fall for that.  Be smart this time.
 
NEVER FORGET WHAT THIS ADMINISTRATION 
 HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY
 
This Administration is DANGEROUS for Americans



Again, c-money gets SO close to sounding like a normal opinionated human being with something that could conceivably go into an editorial page but falls flat.

I never really liked opinion pieces. I'm a fan of citing sources and those sources being credible. When I first read something about the Patriot Act, I thought it was a joke because 1) it sounded like something that wouldn't fly in a million years, especially if the public heard about it and 2) I couldn't find more information beyond the OMG MORE GOVERNMENT INTURSIONZ!1 page I found.

In this day and age of countless plans and documents being released that people don't want released, show me something. Also, do so in a fucking correct sentence. I know some people say you should look at the message and not the grammar but, when I have to take an extra 30 seconds to figure out what the hell the message is supposed to be, you lost me. You especially lose me when you press every Rich Text button you have because IT SHOWS THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION!

I'm going to start writing articles like that. CITY COUNCIL APPROVED FUNDING  for a new high school.
I hope to God some people don't learn more about HTML or CSS or we'll start seeing e-mails flashing like Times Square on crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the drill. You can be snarky but this is not the place to be racist, sexist, advertise your site or one simple rule for losing weight while whitening your teeth, &c. If you can't play nice, you get put in time out. Don't make me have to moderate comments.