Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Deaths, vol. 6

The obits e-mail account was full of shocking news today.
Let us pause and give our condolences to:
• CNN Alerts: My custom alert;
• Second Month;
• 1301-364;
• Solution for your sexual life; and
• Big pecker equal more action

Not only did we lose the entire month of February overnight, the number 937 is no longer with us. I'm so incredibly sorry that the solution for your sexual life is gone and you have no idea how near and dear CNN Alerts: My custom alert was to my heart.

May they rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the drill. You can be snarky but this is not the place to be racist, sexist, advertise your site or one simple rule for losing weight while whitening your teeth, &c. If you can't play nice, you get put in time out. Don't make me have to moderate comments.