Monday, December 14, 2009

spam we can believe in

I know this isn't a leditor per se but it routed the spam filter and got to the inbox. I HAD to open it. It's from the Barack H. Obama Foundation. How could I not? Especially since it came twice.

I'm so glad the president decided to give me a bit of economic stimulus (gee ... that sounds dirty) and set up some money in an alleged bank in the United Kingdom with a domain of 8.am when it's clearly 7:18.am. And what's up with the Spanish at the bottom? It is too early in the morning for me to try to translate that. It probably says, "I can't believe you American idiot will give us this information. We're going to rob you blind and I bet you'll blame the president!"
That's all I got for now. I'm far too busy to poke more fun at this. Feel free to poke fun yourself.
Not slightly racist at all,

Abon'go Leditor Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know the drill. You can be snarky but this is not the place to be racist, sexist, advertise your site or one simple rule for losing weight while whitening your teeth, &c. If you can't play nice, you get put in time out. Don't make me have to moderate comments.